MORCA - Monterey Off Road Cycling Association
Help MORCA preserve your local trails!!!!!
Help MORCA preserve local trail access!
The Monterey Off Road Cycling Association (MORCA) works to provide opportunities for mountain biking in the greater Monterey-Salinas area. We do this through advocacy action, performing regular trail maintenance, working with local land managers, and organizing regular trail rides and mountain biking events in our area
Some of our activities include:
- Lead weekly trail rides for all ability levels, with ride leaders who are familiar with local trails and have training in Wilderness First Aid.
- Conduct monthly trail maintenance days, with occasional new trail building opportunities.
- Actively advocate to help maintain local trail access and open space for all trail users.
- Host annual IMBA "Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day" to help local youth experience the fun of mountain biking, and learn about safety and courtesy on the trails.
- Organize training courses in trail building (with IMBA Trail Crew) and Wilderness First Aid.
- Volunteer at “Sea Otter Classic," a major cycling event in Monterey.
- Participate in other regional mountain bike club events (e.g., MTB Tahoe to support the Tahoe Rim Trail Association).
Thank you to all who volunteer, and offer their own tools, vehicles and other materials to help our organization and the greater trail-using community.
For those that would prefer to donate to MORCA via check please make your check payable to MORCA, indicate "donation" on the comment line of the check and mail to: MORCA, P.O. Box 1742, Marina, CA 93933
Note: Donations made on this page are directly to MORCA and are not shared with IMBA except in as much as our common goals support IMBA's.